General 2017 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise Thread

ajofbrisbane

ajofbrisbane

Brisbane CCC Warehouse sale confirmed:

October 20-22
October 27-29
9:00am - 5:00pm each day

3a/919-925 Nudgee Rd, Banyo, QLD 4014

Note the new location - not Cooper's Plains as per previous years.

From what they were saying I think we can expect dirt cheap prices on pretty much everything!

Closer for me than Coopers Plains.......

Vancent

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
Brisbane CCC Warehouse sale confirmed:

October 20-22
October 27-29
9:00am - 5:00pm each day

3a/919-925 Nudgee Rd, Banyo, QLD 4014

Note the new location - not Cooper's Plains as per previous years.

From what they were saying I think we can expect dirt cheap prices on pretty much everything!
Sweet, thank you for posting that. See some of you there no doubt.

Reactions: 1 user
Akuma_81

Akuma_81

Just what I've been told. Never seen it myself. Akuma_81 was it you telling me???
I haven't seen it but the guys at CCC were saying that it's similar but with a few slight differences as you said.
Probably a new style collar/basic jersey template.
The only other thing they told me was that there was to be a Nine's jersey that was very similar to the Ponamu (2012 heritage jersey).
It will be interesting to see what happens with that now.

snake77

snake77

I thought there wasn't going to be a 9's tournament next year? A bit strange to make a 9's jersey unless CCC didn't get the memo or it's become a habit.

I can understand new training jerseys or heritage jerseys but it gets a bit annoying when the home and away jerseys that are on a 2-3 year cycle get minor tweaks. You buy a $180 home jersey for it to be slightly off the following year. The did it with the previous model changes the collar colour I think it was.

Akuma_81

Akuma_81

I thought there wasn't going to be a 9's tournament next year? A bit strange to make a 9's jersey unless CCC didn't get the memo or it's become a habit.

I can understand new training jerseys or heritage jerseys but it gets a bit annoying when the home and away jerseys that are on a 2-3 year cycle get minor tweaks. You buy a $180 home jersey for it to be slightly off the following year. The did it with the previous model changes the collar colour I think it was.
From talking to the guys at CCC and Jim Doyle, it sounds like the 2018 gear was finalized very early this year. The CCC rep that I spoke to had already seen the 2018 Heritage jersey back in March (the only thing he told me is that it was again in the original colours). So based on this you would imagine that the 9s jersey was already created before they decided to scrap the concept.
It might be re-branded as a training jersey, or scrapped altogether........who knows?
Might end up being a players only training jersey, and therefore another tough assignment for Mt Wellington lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

warriors4eva

i might head up to the CCC sale at Mt Smart but not for a cheap warriors jersey.

be looking if there is any Mitre 10 Cup jerseys on the cheap

seen a few CCC Mitre 10 cup jerseys in previous years

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
i might head up to the CCC sale at Mt Smart but not for a cheap warriors jersey.

be looking if there is any Mitre 10 Cup jerseys on the cheap

seen a few CCC Mitre 10 cup jerseys in previous years
$10 each but limited sizes. Best to get in early...

Billyspleen75

Billyspleen75

50% the Warriors store as well now..

Getting rid of as much as possible before the end of year sale?

Upload 2017 9 18 19 52 10

warriors4eva

they must be really struggling to get rid of stuff

thats the 3rd time in a month i have been sent the 50% off at the warriors store email

Fazz

Fazz

Pretty sure Mt Welly said sales this year have been piss poor. Shocker, really. Can't imagine a reason people would want to refrain from supporting this mob in public

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
drunk_monk

drunk_monk

I suppose that's the benefit of sticking with your team through the highs and lows.

During the lows you can get cheap merch :p

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Billyspleen75

Billyspleen75

Fan in the stand has Jazz Tevaga and Tof Sipley ISP / first grade jerseys for sale ✌️

EDIT : can't get the link to work. Facebook search fan in the stand

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Canterbury have 70% off the 2017 home jersey today only... sign of things to come!