General 2017 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise Thread

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Been meaning to start this thread but nows a good time.

Home and away should be the same. Last year of the 3 year cycle.

Will have new Women in League, training, heritage and all the lower grades might be new.

Be surprised to see them leaked this year. The club have been fairly good at keeping them under wraps these past two years...

Reactions: 1 user
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
I thought it was dependent on if we made the finals - so you should probably expect an email from MtSmart HQ this week.
Its dependent on when CCC are expecting the 2017 stock to arrive. A week or so before hand they look to clear out the warehouse to make room for it. The new range is timed for the Christmas period...

Akuma_81

Akuma_81

Judging by the latest CCC jersey releases for 2017 (Ireland and England Rugby) we may have a new weird collar on our jersey next season. CCC seem to love sticking to their templates across the board so I don't see why next season will be any different. Just a guess though ;-)

Ireland Rugby Top 16 17 South Africa

Reactions: 1 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Judging by the latest CCC jersey releases for 2017 (Ireland and England Rugby) we may have a new weird collar on our jersey next season. CCC seem to love sticking to their templates across the board so I don't see why next season will be any different. Just a guess though ;-)

View attachment 21514
Reminds of the chinese collar type thing we had on the 2007 Auckland Anniversary jersey...

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Expect a new styled home and away. Same concept but ferns are gone. Cant give away anymore then that sorry but the 2017 range looks great...

Reactions: 3 users

AusWarriorsFan

No gear this year. They have lost all my money until they prove they can play again. They dont deserve it imo. You reap what you sew.

Each to their own though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
1995Warriorsfan

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Expect a new styled home and away. Same concept but ferns are gone. Cant give away anymore then that sorry but the 2017 range looks great...
That's good to hear. I was looking at getting the kids the 2017 home gear for Xmas.

jsmooove

jsmooove

hoping for some awesome training gear to wear in the gym, also wouldnt mind a good basketball singlet design or a sleevless hoodie(similair to the ones 6 years ago)

warriors_hard

warriors_hard

When do they normally release there new season jerseys?
Wouldn't mind one for xmas.