• Solomone Kata

• Thomas Leuluai

• Toafofoa Sipley

• Tuimoala Lolohea

Results are only viewable after voting.

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
I think he is maybe a wee bit overrated. Just a tad.

But still our best player, which is a bit of an indictment on the rest of them.

In fairness you have a look at the locks still in the playoffs, Merrin, Gallen, Parker, Tamalolo, Finucane and they all run 130m+. Mannering runs for 80 a game. He tackles like a machine but it means we play props on the wing to get that yardage. We need him to go back to being an edge forward like he is in the kiwis where his excellent defensive nous will cover our weaknesses out wide. Great player but I would have give the award to Johnson or kata this year.
With the exception of Gallen and Taumalolo.
The other 3 were props before being shifted.
So they know the meter eating game.
The other 2 have played there before but are genuine attackers anyway.
Mannering is not to flash in the attack department , but Mannering is reliable.

Bodene Thompson is the only player who came close to being our best player for me.

A fully fit Bully will give them both a run for there money in 2017.

Beastmode

Just another day in paradise
Contributor
With the exception of Gallen and Taumalolo.
The other 3 were props before being shifted.
So they know the meter eating game.
The other 2 have played there before but are genuine attackers anyway.
Mannering is not to flash in the attack department , but Mannering is reliable.

Bodene Thompson is the only player who came close to being our best player for me.

A fully fit Bully will give them both a run for there money in 2017.

Bodene Thompson?

I can see it now -

Reporter "Bodene, what's the secret to your outstanding performance this year?"

Bodene " lots of energy drinks bro. Churr churr"

Reporter " er, ok then...."

• Haha
Reactions: Weno and Warrior482
How is that best burn ever when my reply was Kiwis arnt really no1 when they lost to England and Australia in their last series of games. It was not related to Simon Mannering playing.

Im wondering if you are taking this a bit to personal mt wellington?
How is that best burn ever when my reply was Kiwis arnt really no1 when they lost to England and Australia in their last series of games. It was not related to Simon Mannering playing.

They are really the number 1 ranked team though.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler

Just gonna go back to ignoring you. We are in complete disagreement about Simon Mannering. I'll no longer see your posts so dont bother replying to me...

Reactions: Billy Teets James
Is this what happens on this forum when theres no more warriors games for the year. You all turn on each other lol. Mannering will go down as the greatest to pull on the jersey you can't coach ticker.

Reactions: mt.wellington
Is this what happens on this forum when theres no more warriors games for the year. You all turn on each other lol. Mannering will go down as the greatest to pull on the jersey you can't coach ticker.
Agree with your Mannering statement He does not want the captaincy back All he wants is to play his role & hopefully become part of warriors history by being in their first team to win a premiereship

Just gonna go back to ignoring you. We are in complete disagreement about Simon Mannering. I'll no longer see your posts so dont bother replying to me...
No need to feed a negative close to bad apple bro.
Not going to give up until he gets the last word.

I don't have an avatar pick because I am computer incompetent.

But this guy has lost before he even gets to start having a go at us.
Would not pay attention to a soccer player.

Beastmode

Just another day in paradise
Contributor

The block/ignore is a beautiful thing but when the guy you are blocking posts continual verbal diarrhoea and everyone eats it up like its pudding, it does make the conversation hard to follow.

Not sure the answer. Suspension is too extreme, deleting posts too much work, ignoring like i said is annoying....

Maybe you guys need a troll button in addition to the buttons below. If 10 people hits the troll button the poster is automically suspended for one week and the post deleted?

Anyway, I know its not going to work for me because you all seems to love PTB - FOok knows why.

• Haha
Reactions: Weno and Inruin
After a couple of days in hospital .l honestly thought,Monster would have been relegated to the trash bin.. Can anyone out their post .lMonsters NRL stats , I think it would be excellent readingI would imagine he did stuff all defence, and left That for the tackle bot. While, he would have been so fresh,he would have been a champion on attack cutting the opposition to ribbons.but, I suspect, he's probably never actually played the game,and gets most of information from rugby sites.. I dont know if theirs a nostalgia heading on the
Foru m,,but wouldn't it be great reading for us. You wouldn't be sure if he's talking a load of crap,but more then likely you would .