General 2016 Ladder and Results

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Creating a thread so we can go back and see every result and ladder movement week to week. Was looking for something like it to see how the Warriors got to 4th place and what was happening to the other teams. Couldnt find one so Ive decided to create one for this year so we can look back.

Will post the weeks results and ladder every week and also update this lead post so its all in the one spot.

You'll all be pleased to know that we're only two points from the top 8 :p...

ROUND 1

Results R1 2016.PNG
Ladder R1 2016.png

Freddie Futler

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 10, 2013
Tauranga
Awesome work welly, and how great is that to see Roosters and Manly at the wrong end of the chart.

• Haha
Reactions: mt.wellington

Marshthedarsh

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2012
I just noticed that on here I've picked 11/16, but on the NRL website I've picked 14/16. I thought there were supposed to be early upsets like always???

surfin

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Coromandel
By the numbers
2games
12th best defense
11th best attack.
Shaun Johnson tells fans criticism is misplaced.
He's right, already better numbers than the last 8 games of last year, if things keep improving like that we could be in 10th place by May.:D

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
By the numbers
2games
12th best defense
11th best attack.
Shaun Johnson tells fans criticism is misplaced.
Also on points differential, which tends to be an accurate indicator right through the season, the only team above us with a worse differential is the Knights. If we beat them by 30+ on Monday that will be sorted.

Pete

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 3, 2012
How can the Storm be 16 dollars to win the poem and the Warriors 15? We are on even money with the Bunnies. Someone rates us more of a threat than we are perhaps. Not quite the 5000 to one that Leicester was offering in the premiership at the beginning of the year. Now thats a big earner for a lazy ten spent.

Reactions: bruce

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
How can the Storm be 16 dollars to win the poem and the Warriors 15? We are on even money with the Bunnies. Someone rates us more of a threat than we are perhaps. Not quite the 5000 to one that Leicester was offering in the premiership at the beginning of the year. Now thats a big earner for a lazy ten spent.
Most likely people putting money on them after the wins has brought the odds down or the money that was put on them at the start of the year...

Reactions: Pete

Last Game

31 Jul

26 - 20
6.7 Total Avg Rating
6.8 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings