General 2015 Warriors Where Are They Now?

Iafetas Kickstand Wang

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 21, 2012
As part of my job I call around New Zealand and speak to people. Every now and then I call families of famous sporting names. I've spoken to Mrs Meads once or twice in the past when they were still living in the King Country. I've spoken to a few Hohaia's who are related to Lance. To name such a few. Be it Rugby Players, Cricketers, League Players, whatever.

Tonight I spoke to Gene Ngamu's sister. That was a thrill. She says he lives in the Manly region, is married to an Aussie, and has two daughters. He hasn't got the desire to coach any top level sporting teams, or anything like that, but apparently coaches his daughters team.

I spoke to her about Stacey Jones, and Gene Ngamu playing well together, and she told me that they used to room a lot when playing for the Kiwis. They were good friends.

That's all the tit bit I have about Gene. I think he still a grounds keeper by day.

Thank you. I enjoy a good tit bit.

• Haha
Reactions: Defence

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Cant say I've ever seen the 2 of them in the same room together before....:bored:

He could be Superman, too, of course. Robin, Wonder Woman, Mysterion, anyone of the Fantastic Four, Catwoman....He could be any superhero in his own time...

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Did Gavin Hill have the distinction of the first Warrior signing??
I don't have Richard Becht's book anymore but it was in there who was the first. I think it might have been Gavin, he was playing for the Bulldogs at the time I think.

Reactions: Murraytd

Murraytd

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 5, 2014
Brisbane
I don't have Richard Becht's book anymore but it was in there who was the first. I think it might have been Gavin, he was playing for the Bulldogs at the time I think.
Cheers Bruce. I thought that he was recruited from Wellington rugby?? not sure why i think this.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings