General 2015 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise Thread

Pandorica

Hope this counts as merchandise...
Saw it on the Warriors instagram, does anyone know where they are selling these?

Johnnyray

Johnnyray

Actually nevermind, apparently they are released generally to the public so it's all good.

Anyone still have Warrior coke cans that they use to sell at Mobil Gas Stations twenty years ago ? This is going right next them in fridge downstairs ... :)

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Rare chance to bid on Warriors match worn jerseys.

https://www.facebook.com/vodafonewarriors/app_261949193920258

Ryan Hoffmans match worn jersey...

Y 6C2B2C86 BEFF 6992 AF9B E7788C098FA6
Y 083FDBE0 1AAC 5A2F D488 CD980C035DE8

Reactions: 1 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
I ended up with Bodene Thompsons Jersey #11
You asshole lol. I was going to bid on it at the last hour but saw it was already up around $450 mark. Great player. Great score.

Ended up with Thomas Leuluai's #9 jersey. A mate of mine missed the auction though so I let him have it at cost. Still got the pick of the litter :p. Paid through the nose for it.

Just need the NSW Cup and U20 away jerseys to complete my 2015 match worn collection...

20151014 233628

Reactions: 3 users
snake77

snake77

Congratulations guys.

Maybe next year when our garage is done my wife will let me get one to show off in my gym out the back.:cool:

ajofbrisbane

ajofbrisbane

You asshole lol. I was going to bid on it at the last hour but saw it was already up around $450 mark. Great player. Great score.

Ended up with Thomas Leuluai's #9 jersey. A mate of mine missed the auction though so I let him have it at cost. Still got the pick of the litter :p. Paid through the nose for it.

Just need the NSW Cup and U20 away jerseys to complete my 2015 match worn collection...

That's awesome....who did the framing????? Geez what did you pay for that.....I was actually keen on Friendys one as well but stuffed the bid up with using autobid........then it didn't reach reserve...DOH

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
That's awesome....who did the framing????? Geez what did you pay for that.....I was actually keen on Friendys one as well but stuffed the bid up with using autobid........then it didn't reach reserve...DOH
I paid a lot for it. In excess of $2000! Got into a bidding war. Very hard to get any Shaun Johnson jersey so you gotta do what you gotta do.

All the jerseys were meant to be framed like and auctioned off. They put the Shaun Johnson jersey up and after that sold they put Tuimoala Lolohea and Simon Mannering's jersey up but neither reached the reserve. They then told the framing company to stop framing them. I believe all the backings were made up for every player.

I believe Simon Mannering and Manu Vatuvei's jersey have been framed. Not sure if they will be sold at any stage.

Only Nathan Friend's #14 and Sam Lisone's #17 failed to sell for the $400 reserve. Pretty good result considering the club did no promotion at all...

ajofbrisbane

ajofbrisbane

I paid a lot for it. In excess of $2000! Got into a bidding war. Very hard to get any Shaun Johnson jersey so you gotta do what you gotta do.

All the jerseys were meant to be framed like and auctioned off. They put the Shaun Johnson jersey up and after that sold they put Tuimoala Lolohea and Simon Mannering's jersey up but neither reached the reserve. They then told the framing company to stop framing them. I believe all the backings were made up for every player.

I believe Simon Mannering and Manu Vatuvei's jersey have been framed. Not sure if they will be sold at any stage.

Only Nathan Friend's #14 and Sam Lisone's #17 failed to sell for the $400 reserve. Pretty good result considering the club did no promotion at all...

Cool mate.......I might make some enquiries re the backings.

ajofbrisbane

ajofbrisbane

My jersey arrived today & I have been in contact with the club re the backing so fingers crossed it comes together.

Reactions: 1 user