Injury 2015 Warriors Injury Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blain

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2012
Wellington
What's the expected duration for that Dr Faggot? Torn doesn't sound nice.. Would have to suspect a month?

Massive chance for RFM, Seb and Lousi to fight for a spot in the side/squad next season.

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Mar 30, 2012
Auckland
What's the expected duration for that Dr Faggot? Torn doesn't sound nice.. Would have to suspect a month?

I'm really not sure, but yeah you'd suspect it'd probably rub him out for a couple of games at least, pending specifics of the injury. But you'll be pleased to know I sent him a tweet asking for further info....I'll await his response eagerly...

• Haha
Reactions: Freddie Futler

Danpatmac

I'm really not sure, but yeah you'd suspect it'd probably rub him out for a couple of games at least, pending specifics of the injury. But you'll be pleased to know I sent him a tweet asking for further info....I'll await his response eagerly...

i tore mine about a year ago, just before a big golf tournament and i still played (horribly)
I would imagine its at least 4 weeks minimum

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL Late Mail ahead of round 18: Team changes and gossip
TOM SANGSTER
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
JULY 09, 2015 2:47PM
073676-cb8d69de-25de-11e5-97cf-8c38771465f6.jpg

THE Warriors will be without two big guns for Sunday’s clash against the Storm, with Ryan Hoffman and Konrad Hurrell set to be ruled out.

Hoffman played just 21 minutes of the Origin decider before succumbing to a suspected torn calf.

“I’ve got to go back to New Zealand and get some scans,” Hoffman said on Thursday morning. “Hopefully it’s not too many weeks.”

Hurrell injured his wrist/shoulder in a training mishap on Tuesday.

“I feel really sorry for Koni,” said halfback Shaun Johnson. “...I’m sure whoever comes in will do a fine job.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...anges-and-gossip/story-fnp0lyn3-1227435074511

flying coconut

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 21, 2012
Fusituas defence is so far away from nrl standard even a travel agent could help get him there

If he plays centre we lose, cronk and smith will isolate him and storm will run straight through him

Needs to play wing

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
INJURY REPORT | Trio still out
Richard Becht
Tue 14th July, 07:00AM
1436793314419.jpg

Centre Konrad Hurrell is being targeted to return from his shoulder injury against Manly on July 25. Image | www.warriors.kiwi

Manu Vatuvei, Konrad Hurrell and Ryan Hoffman remain on the Vodafone Warriors’ injury list.

All three missed the club’s impressive 28-14 win over Melbourne on Sunday and they’re not expected to be available for this Sunday’s 19th-round NRL clash at Allianz Stadium when the fourth-placed Vodafone Warriors face the third-placed Sydney Roosters.

Vatuvei (shoulder) and Hurrell (shoulder) are in line to be considered for the club’s next home game against Manly at Mount Smart Stadium on Saturday, July 25.

Hoffman (calf) is being targeted to return in the 21st-round home game against Cronulla on Saturday, August 1.

NRL REHAB ROOM

Ben Henry (knee) | Season

Ryan Hoffman (calf) | Round 21

Konrad Hurrell (shoulder) | Round 20

Ngani Laumape (knee) | Season

Thomas Leuluai (knee) | Season

Manu Vatuvei (shoulder) | Round 20

https://www.warriors.co.nz/news/2015/07/14/injury_report_trio_s.html

Johnnyray

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2014
Bad news everyone : https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11481335

NZHerald is reporting Shaun Johnson has limped off field during training today. Let's hope he isn't hurt ...

NRL: Shaun Johnson limps out of training
11:55 AM Wednesday Jul 15, 2015 NRL
SCCZEN_476955342_620x310.jpg

Shaun Johnson. Photo / Getty Images.

Warriors halfback Shaun Johnson may have to wait to play his 100th NRL match after exiting training with what looked to be a leg complaint.

The 24-year-old, who is due to play his milestone game against the Roosters in Sydney on Sunday, began warming up but left the field in some discomfort, together with captain Simon Mannering, after just 10 minutes.

The Warriors are already resigned to being without Konrad Hurrell (shoulder) and Manu Vativei (shoulder) for Sunday's away clash against the Sydney Roosters, although both players completed training this morning.

Back-rower Ryan Hoffman completed some light running with training staff as he continues to recover from a calf injury suffered in last week's State of Origin decider.

Read more by David Skipwith Email David Skipwith

:(

Penpal

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 22, 2014
That's crazy, just come on here because I couldn't work out why nobody had mentioned Johnson's fitness then see above story about him limping out of training.
He was ginger as at the end of the game on Sunday and no media even asked? At full fitness Johnson scores two extra tries on Saturday despite the speed of Marika and Cronk.
There is no doubt in my mind that Johnson had tight hamies during Sunday's game. The next 48 hours will be interesting, hopefully he wont train much and that will get him through but if he does play I will be very nervous that he doesn't pop a hamie and spend several weeks out

Reactions: ACT Warrior

Afakasi247

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 5, 2014
Charlie Gubb looks to be out with shoulder injury and Sam Rapira will take his place..
Interesting that Cappy isn't promoting Lisone back into the squad. I suppose the experience might help with this game being so crucial, but having Lisone's fire off the bench to match the Roosters pack would have been handy aswell.

Would love to see Lisone stand up that fairy JWH....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parramatta Eels Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane Rate Match

Last Game

16 May

18 - 34
4.4 Total Avg Rating
1.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings