Injury 2015 Warriors Injury Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tylz

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 25, 2015
Did anyone else see the team photo after the match tommy is standing up with no moonboot or strapping smiling away, I thought it looked promising.

Warriorholic

1st Grade Fringe
May 4, 2012
Palmerston North
Did anyone else see the team photo after the match tommy is standing up with no moonboot or strapping smiling away, I thought it looked promising.

You can actually do a lot after you do your acl, he had it iced straight away so swelling would have been greatly reduced. After having 2 knee surgeries myself, im sorry to say but the way that knee hyperextended hes gone for the season IMO

Tylz

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 25, 2015
You can actually do a lot after you do your acl, he had it iced straight away so swelling would have been greatly reduced. After having 2 knee surgeries myself, im sorry to say but the way that knee hyperextended hes gone for the season IMO

I'm trying to stay positive haha, but more than likely he will be gone for a while.

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
May 15, 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
  • Haha
Reactions: Warriorholic

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Heard the ACL one from another player just today.You dont need a moon boot until after surgery. He may have even walked unaided through the airport today. If you do look at the pic he looks to be taking weight off one leg...

10463970_1469761189981861_8947459144756816322_n.jpg

Far Away Fan

Heard the ACL one from another player just today.You dont need a moon boot until after surgery. He may have even walked unaided through the airport today. If you do look at the pic he looks to be taking weight off one leg...

Loo-loo-eyes looks to be standing on it very gingerly.

Bodene has the most cheesy smile I've ever seen. Is he sponsored by his dentist?

I've heard of people having detached retinas. I think Jacob Lillyman has had detached ears.

And why is Friendy sitting on Sione Lousi's lap?

Hitman82

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Wellington
Too much homo-erotica in that photo for my liking!

Interesting to hear you find that photo erotic. Each to their own, mate.

Looked ACL to me, too. It'll be bloody interesting to see how we cover Thomas for the rest of the season, particularly with mr-fix-it Henry also in need of some fixing. Friend is not capable of acceptable-standard 80 minute performances these days.

Perhaps if/when Tomkins returns, we could see Friend interchanging with Lolohea.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Pretty disappointing our rehab list seeing as we only had Mason Lino, Sam Tomkins and Ben Henry on there 3 weeks ago. Back then Tomkins was due to return in Round 7. He's now been pushed out to Round 12...

Updated 18/05/15

Current Injury List

21/03/15 Sam Tomkins - Knee - Round 12 - Partial tear of his posterior cruciate ligament in his left knee Link Link Link
31/03/14 Ben Henry - Knee - SEASON - ACL rupture Link
12/05/15 David Fusitua - Groin - Round 12
12/05/15 Manu Vatuvei - Sternum - Round 12
18/05/15 Ngani Laumape - Knee - SEASON - ACL Link
18/05/15 Sam Rapira - Hamstring - Indefinite Link
18/05/15 Glen Fisiiahi - Knee - Round 12 - Link
18/05/15 Thomas Leuluai - Knee - SEASON Link

No Longer Injured

31/10/14 Ben Henry - Knee - Unknown but is training Link Is back fully training
31/10/14 Ben Matulino - Knee - Unknown but is training Link Is back fully training
13/11/14 Thomas Leuluai - Shoulder - Unknown Link
15/12/14 Jacob Lillyman - Knee - 4 weeks Surgery to try replace cartilage. Players word
31/10/14 Konrad Hurrell - Wrist - Round 1 Link Link Link
21/02/15 Sam Rapira - Concussion - Round 1 - Sustained a concussion during the trial against the Panthers in Rotorua. Sitting out mandatory stand down period Link
14/02/15 Sebastine Ikahihifo - Eye - Had surgery on a broken eye socket but is expected to be fit for Round 1 Link Played NSWC in Round 1
21/02/15 Suaia Matagi - Ankle - Round 1 - Was meant to play today but sat out as a precaution Link Played vs Knights Round 1
21/02/15 Bradley Abbey - Ankle - ??? - Waiting on a reply Link Played NYC vs Knights Round 1
03/03/15 Sam Tomkins - Hamstring - ??? - Pulled during training. May miss Round 1 Link Played Round 2 vs Knights
14/02/15 Charlie Gubb - Foot - Has broken toes. Round 3-4 Link Played NSWC in Round 3
14/02/15 Siliva Havili - Hamstring - Round 1 - Hopes to be back by then. Just a strain thats not going away. Link Link Played NSWC in Round 3
21/02/15 Ngani Laumape - ACL - Round 5-6 - ACL could heal itself or he could need an operation which will rule him out for the season Link Link Link
08/03/15 Konrad Hurrell - Knee - Round 6-7 - Injured his left knee in the Round 1 clash against the Knights Link Link Link Played NRL Round 6
27/11/14 David Fusitua - Shoulder - Round 6-7 Link Link Link Link Link Played NSWC in Round 6
03/03/15 Sam Rapira - Hamstring - Round 5-6 - Pulled right hammy during training. Meant to be quite bad Link Link Played NSWC in Round 6
07/03/15 Ken Maumalo - Hamstring - Round 5-6 - Pulled his hamstring the week leading up to Round 1 Link Link Played NSWC in Round 7
31/10/14 Glen Fisiiahi - Shoulder - Round 6-7 - Link Link Link Link Link Link Played NSWC in Round 7
31/10/14 Mason Lino - Shoulder - Round 7-8 - Had surgery on it after the 2014 season and had a 6 month stand down Link Link Played NSW Cup Round 9

Last links are most recent but the ones before that are still active in case you want to follow the progress of the injury...

https://www.nzwarriors.com/threads/2015-warriors-injury-watch.39856/#post-484272

Last edited:

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Just seen on their site he's out for the season? (TL) Not sure where they get their info from.....................
Yeah, looks like they have added to the list aswell

Warriors
Sam Tomkins (knee, Round 12)
Ben Henry (knee, season)
Ngani Laumape (ACL, season)
Sam Rapira (hamstring, indefinite)
Glen Fisiiahi (knee, Round 12)
Thomas Leuluai (knee, season)
Matt Allwood (ankle, Round 14)
David Fusitua (groind, Round 12)
Manu Vatuvei (sternum, Round 12)

Johnnyray

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2014
Too much homo-erotica in that photo for my liking!

;)

That and I am sorry to see that Thomas Leuluai has been ruled out of rest season with ACL. That's what, three Warriors we have lost so far this year because of season ending injuries, him, Ngani Laumape and Ben Henry. Does anybody know how Manu and Sam Tomkins are doing ? Are they definitely going be in starting line up against Knights in 2 weeks time ? Thx :)

Last edited:

a.c.e

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
FFS TL gone!

Anyone else coming up from the lower grades look the goods to ride the pine with Nathan Friend running the show?

Reactions: frankspence
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parramatta Eels Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane Rate Match

Last Game

16 May

18 - 34
4.4 Total Avg Rating
1.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings