• No

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland

Members’ Christmas party confirmed

Hi Charles, the Vodafone Warriors’ membership team is pleased to invite all active members to our annual Christmas party.

Due to a busy concert schedule at Mount Smart Stadium, we’re excited to announce a new venue for the festive season celebrations – the Ellerslie Racecourse – which will be a fitting location for a summer event for all members to enjoy.

The details are
  • Sunday, December 13
  • 10am-12.30pm
  • Ellerslie Racecourse, Auckland
  • The 2016 NRL squad will be in attendance for a mix and mingle from 11.30am
  • Family activities including bouncy castles, face painting, entertainers and more will all be available FREE
Those looking to stay on can also enjoy ‘Ellerslie Christmas at the races’ which is a free race day running from 12.30 onwards. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

To register for this FREE event please email memberships@warriors.kiwi and let us know how many members will be in attendance. Alternatively you can call us on 0800 839 839.

If you’re not a member already and would like to join in the Christmas fun on December 13, sign up to one of the wide range of great membership offers we have available for 2016. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

We hope to see you there!

Click here to register

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Good to see they are holding it on a Sunday where a lot more people can attend. They use to hold it on a Wednesday at 4pm which meant that I would have to cut work early. Looking forward to it...

Reactions: Gee

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Richard Becht
Fri 4th December, 01:59PM

There’s still time for more Vodafone Warriors supporters to join the fun and meet all the NRL players at the club’s free members’ Christmas party at the Ellerslie Racecourse on Sunday, December 13.

Already more than 500 members have registered to attend and there’s plenty of room for more.

Every member is eligible to come along so, if you are a member and can make it, simply register now and join the crowd at Ellerslie Racecourse from 10.00am-12.30pm on December 13.

If you’re not a member check out the membership options, sign up and you too can join everyone else for some festive season cheer. One of those options is the all-new Vodafone Warriors scarf membership which gives you a scarf and member benefits for just $30.

BUY A VODAFONE WARRIORS SCARF MEMBERSHIP NOW

The entire NRL squad will be on site from 11.30am-12.30pm giving members the chance to meet new signings Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Issac Luke, Jeff Robson, Blake Ayshford, Ligi Sao, Henare Wells and Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad as well as Simon Mannering, Manu Vatuvei, Shaun Johnson, Ben Matulino, Thomas Leuluai, Ryan Hoffman, Bodene Thompson, Konrad Hurrell and the rest of the boys.

Among the features on the day will be:
  • Four bouncy castles catering for all ages
  • Prizes and giveaways courtesy of SKYCITY, Canterbury of New Zealand and Red Bull
  • A gold coin barbecue and soft drinks station with all proceeds going to Vodafone Warriors charity partner SHINE
  • Visit from Santa and his ‘reindeer’
  • Face painting
  • Balloon artist
  • Festive photo booth
  • Vodafone Warriors paparazzi on hand taking photos of the day
If you’re looking for some Vodafone Warriors merchandise before Christmas, we’ll have it covered on the day with our warriorsstore.co.nz van on location a member discount on everything.

Members looking to stay on after the party can also enjoy ‘Ellerslie Christmas at the Races’, a free race day running from 12.30pm onwards.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

To register for our FREE 'Members’ Christmas Party' please email memberships@warriors.kiwi and let us know how many members will be in attendance. Alternatively you can call us on 0800 839 839.

If you have any friends or family who aren't members yet get them to sign up and join us for some Christmas fun on December 13. We have a wide range of great membership packages from as low as $30.

https://www.warriors.kiwi/news/2015/12/04/join_in_some_festive.html

Reactions: bruce

smc

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
I'm mainly going as an excuse to spend the rest of my day on the beers and blowing a weeks wages on the ponies.

tajhay

Bird Gang to Warrior
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Note that its the 2015 Xmas party not 2016 as previously stated in the title.

Reactions: mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for recently registering for the 2015 Members Christmas party, we look forward to sharing some festive joy with you on Sunday.

-For information on how to best get to Ellerslie Race course click here

-When arriving please use the public parking space click here

-The event will commence at 10.00am on the Newmarket Lawn in front of the Ellerslie Stand click here

-There will be a registration desk as you come through to the Lawn, be sure to check in there to go into some prize draws on the day.

For a gold coin donation to our charity partner Shine BBQ and soft drink will be available on the day.

If you have any questions about the party, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Well look forward to seeing you there!

Kind Regards,

Memberships Team
D 0800 839 839
Memberships@warriors.kiwi

DavidMcKay1974

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2013
You guys that are going, please get as many photos as possible especially of Sheck and Luke. Lol, and the new boys.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Went along today. Never seen the players so accessible. Every player was out and about signing autographs and taking pictures.

Only one I didnt spot was Issac Luke.

Was most pleased to see Ali Lauitiiti of the lot. Good to see him back at the club.

No pics from me. Not a selfie type guy but Im sure some will pop up somewhere online...

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
That Konnie photo is him sitting in the chair waiting to get his face painted :)
He's great with the fans Konnie.

I got in a little late. Walked in the gate with Shaun Johnson, Tuimoala Lolohea and Toafofoa Sipley. Got a quick chat in before SJ was mobbed by the Red Bull car. Did a lap and talked to a few mates. An hour later I go past the Red Bull cars where SJ hasnt moved and is still getting mobbed lol. Popular boy that Johnson...

mode81

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2012
Awesome photos.. too much Warriors family.

The players are beaming so awesome to see gives me the warm fuzzies :hilarious:

Gee

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2012
Members Christmas party was fantastic. All the players and staff seemed quite happy to be there and mix and mingle with the club members. Been to a few of the after match functions and the players are usually quite buggered after the game and would usually rather be relaxing and getting on with recovery.
Players all looking fit and commented on how tough preseason has been and were all keen to get into 2016.
Had a chat with Jeff Robson and he is settling in well. He is all set up with an apartment over here and the club is being flexible with him so he can get back to see his family in Sydney. The guy comes across as a real pro and hopefully his attitude and that of some of the other newbies rubs off on the rest of the squad. Having said that the whole vibe within the squad seems to be very upbeat and there is a definite competition for positions. I think the hard line taken by Jim and Cappy at the tail end of 2015 is now paying off.
Had a chat to Jim and he hinted that there could be one more signing to come, however before I could push him for more info he was called away for an interview.
It's always great to catch up with other members that you have met over the years, everyone seems to have put the dramas of 2015 behind them and looking forward to 2016.
Bring it on can't wait.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings