Internationals 2014 Anzac test

BA-AD Luck

BA-AD Luck

Without reading what you guys have said since midday Friday. I called 14 points, they got twelve. Super proud of the performance. our jersey is worth so much to those that played in it. We were beaten on expertise but we were not beaten on patheticness. Henry and Havili need to be proud of what they did for our jersey. Outstanding. womthing wrong on our defensive left edge byt every other component made me proud to be a Kiwi. Huge performance. Matty Johns shut up clown 54 points you fell short by forty!

Samwitwiki

Samwitwiki

Proud of the boys efforts tonight, outstanding job, played for the jersey, just missing a couple of key players but the future is bright! As for our Warrior boys Havili did a great job, he will only grow from this now Cappy should actually give him a shot at 9.... Henry to maybe? he was awesome as well. Shaun and Simon were great also. A lot of positives!!!

Kiwi Proud!!!

Weno

Weno

Havili, we have found an apprentice for Luke.
Now lets hope we can get them in the Warriors together?

Reactions: Defence

slaughterhouse.sa

Massive game from Havili
I was one of the biggest critics of his kiwi selection.

Moreso because he didnt earn it...
It is all tough love though - which he needs lol.

He must of been doing extras since the start of the year like Hurrell.
His body shape is alot better since earlier on.

Watched him play rep and club footy for years.
He just needs to be challenged to improve - since a young teen he has been destined for FG

Hopefully this performance kicks on....

Jordan G

Time to actually give Havili some game time at hooker. Looked dangerous our there, and if he can do that against Australia he can do it against NRL opposition.

Please no more 1st half injuries so he's forced to play lock.

Reactions: Defence and Weno
Weno

Weno

Massive game from Havili
I was one of the biggest critics of his kiwi selection.

Moreso because he didnt earn it...
It is all tough love though - which he needs lol.

He must of been doing extras since the start of the year like Hurrell.
His body shape is alot better since earlier on.

Watched him play rep and club footy for years.
He just needs to be challenged to improve - since a young teen he has been destined for FG

Hopefully this performance kicks on....
The Wigan game, i saw a change in him maturity wise.
He was a greedy guts in the U/20s.
His term with the Vulcans helped his cause big time, and now look where he is.
I like Michael Sio as well.
Not as mauch flair on attack, but like Havili, he can put some good shots in.

hman

hman

Good game to watch. Too bad couldn't pull it off.

Only negatives was seeing Hiku struggle, John make little impact, a few dumb penalties and letting in those tries too easily.

But way more positives than negatives. Forwards stepped up, Havili looked good, Henry adding another string to his bow, no injuries to Warriors, Shaun Johnson controlled the match well, Aussies starting to age, good passion, low mistakes, Shaun Johnson showing more variety especially with kicks, Whare looking good, etc etc...

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Contributor
Almost cashed in on my bet for the Kiwis to win. I know a few people who will be pissed off after the Kiwis kept them to 12 and under. One mate put $1000 on Aussie 13+ and stood to get $1550. Now he'll get $0 lol. TAB will be sitting pretty.

Great effort and agree with the posts saying Siliva Havili played well. Really suited the quicker pace of the game and made some great plays. Didnt see that one coming.

Highlight:
Going into halftime leading and seeing Bromwich score the first try.

Lowlight:
Letting in a couple soft tries and seeing Kearney get another stay of execution...

Reactions: Miket12
cro.warrior

cro.warrior

Well done Kiwi's that's how you play for your country. I'm glad I went to the game, it was great to see so many Kiwi's in stands.
Shane Hayne New Zealand's enemy No.1
Aussies were offside all the time and he pulled our boys 12 metres back.

Jah

Jah

Hearty boys i said sum shit bout the team to take it all back must have been a bit of ANZAC spirit that kept the boys going hard ONWARD boys well all proud of you.

Reactions: Defence and Sup42
motu1

motu1

all i can say is shayne Haynes a fuckwit
and if thats the best ever aussie team LOL

Reactions: Sup42
Warrior482

Warrior482

I noticed hayne calling held on our tackles really early at times compared to theirs, was doing my freakin head in! hope shauny rips up after this, great game from him under a heap of pressure.

rocketman

Well done SK ,u proved everyone wrong your so called b team played better than your world cup team that was full of stars.Our forwards were dominant Jessie Bromwich is a beast so glad he is a kiwi.

Reactions: Defence
Rick O'Shay

Rick O'Shay

Contributor
most decent first XV's in the country have some nuggety guys with a good pass and some smarts and toughness... they should have a look at some of the ones on rugby scholarships in the rugby academies at the top rugby schools.
we got Laumape, Hurrell and Kata through that process. Not sure about Fusitua