Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

That right edge on attack was lethal last year. SJ, Berry, CNK. and DWS. Coaching staff would be crazy to break that up. Berry was quality on the kick chase and once he develops his attack further he’ll be in the top tier of wingers. Edit: Centres

Last edited:
Interesting to see Quinlan Tupou named on the extended bench. Not a name I have heard before, but looks to have been in leadership roles in age grade rep sides in both codes.

View: https://youtu.be/8oXWi6wj4rs?si=CGVBKZ6HKvXEhLx-

He’s been in our system as an U16. Then went the union route. Would still be relatively young but more excited to see what Moimoi can do in the same position.

My bold prediction for the season is Wayde cracking the NSW squad if he can stay injury free. With an aging Damian Cook, I can see him battling Reece Robson for a position in the squad. Api is definitely a lock for them at 9. Was still quite surprised to see Wayde not included in Madge’s nsw training camp squad.

He’s been in our system as an U16. Then went the union route. Would still be relatively young but more excited to see what Moimoi can do in the same position.
I'm a fan of Moimoi from what I've seen of him, he was a bit unfortunate with injuries last season if my memory serves me correctly.

Looks like this could be where Webby decides who will be in the starting 17. Last season in first trial it was Metcalf and TMM in the halves and TMM ended up partnering SJ but that was also cause Metcalf got injured. RTS, Montoya and Leiataua to prove they want it, should be a good game.

I take it that Montoya has to. Play because of RTS.

Otherwise he might have been rested.

For the same reason I suspect Montoya and RTS will play both trials for that partnership Webster wants ready ASAP.

No Zion this week is an indicator for bigger things this season and some minutes for the Dolphins trial?

There is a clear distinction between who is in the starting 13 and who is on the bench in terms of likeliness of first grade time for our team list

Back