Social Merry Christmas to my warriors whanau

Merry Christmas to all. You ugly buggers got me through a few bad times this year & on behalf of my family we thank you for your insight, your knowledge & your failth in our Club. So relax, enjoy those around you & keep safe as you need to be here next season. It's going to be even better.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas Warriors.

Hope everyone has a nice time with the Whanau.

Been a hard year, harder than any other, but hey that is life for many folks now.

Hoping next year is kinder.

Take care Leaguies.
You to Sup42. All the best 👍

Merry Christmas Everydamnbodah!

Normally, I'd ask The Reverse-Slim Red Coat Wearing Dude for a better 2024 as far as the Warriors are concerned, but, nope, I'm quite fine for a Warriors Finals appearance to become the sporting equivalent of yet another pair of sodding socks, so same again, mate!

Thanks Tahjay and everyone else for A) Working so hard on The Old Website and most importantly B) Working so hard on this New Website.

Merry Xmas and happy new year all! Hope everyone had an awesome time w family and friends! Stay safe out there! Hope to see you all again as we all go again on the ride next year for that bloody elusive title.

Merry Christmas everyone!

It's been a great year to be a supporter. Lots of ups and downs, but I love coming on here to chat a bit of shit about our boys win or lose. Thanks to everyone for the fun and frustration you all sometimes provide haha

Deffo wanna acknowledge @tahjay and his team for pulling the forum back from the jaws of defeat this year. We don't see a lot of the mahi you guys do behind the scenes but we see the result, a great community for all of us that you guys provide. Thanks so much!

All I want under my tree for next Christmas is that elusive first premiership. Let's reset and smash it in 2024 - let's eat!

Back