General 2009 jerseys

Jesbass_old

It is a tad naff though.

:nerd:

It sure is!

Nah, it's okay, but after the excitement of a reference to the Warrington jersey, it's far from what it could have been. And silver > white.

Of the others currently posted, the Panthers heritage, Rabbitohs heritage, and all of the Parramatta ones look the best. It's great to see a vee coming back, but why resort it back to the heritage jerseys? They should bring it back as a regular jersey!

Northern_Union

The patterns probably are but if you look closely you'll see snakes. That'll be the Aboriginal bit of it.

kingdamo_old

Sorry to bring Rah Rah in here but the new Super 14 jerseys look cool as.

777265.jpg

Jesbass_old

I think the idea of a unique motif for each team is a good idea, but that couldn't be done for the NRL, because different clubs have contracts with different companies.

2big2strong_old

Raiders, no clear photo out yet, but this photo would indicate the jersey is going to be much more of a slime/lime green...

memb_story_nov08.jpg-db7b4c8a93f3770d74e0513eafc50ba3.jpg

I think you'll find that these are the 08 heritage jerseys, just shot in bad lighting.

I only say this because they have the 2008 heritage badge above the NRL logo and the 1980's 'raider' emblem on the opposite side. Which they had in their heritage game this year.

2big2strong_old

You beat me to the Rugby jerseys.

I think the Blues and Crusaders are awesome.

Poor old chiefs,

daj3_old

Yeah, I realised they're the heritage jerseys. Goodscore has similar jerseys to that but with the raiders logo though, and a lot of forums have been talking about the return to lime green. I wasn't putting the goodscore jerseys up to begin with, figuring that they were just their approximations, but their images they've put up have been spot on.

Canberra
Home:
awww.goodscore.com.au_images_pics_nrlclothing_raiders09_1.jpg

Away:
awww.goodscore.com.au_images_pics_nrlclothing_raiders09_2.jpg

2big2strong_old

what's the hold up on the Warriors release?

Must be going to have another big launch like they did in 2006. If that's the case, we might not see it for another month or two when all the players are back on deck from holidays and World Cup duty.

Skinny_Ravs82

Intersting how with the Blues S14 side both version look normal and cool but the other teams with the other aternative one or whateve rit's called look totally the opposite kinda doesn't go! haha Waikato are one and even the Highlanders redish version looks kinda dodgy!

David James_old

what's the hold up on the Warriors release?

Must be going to have another big launch like they did in 2006. If that's the case, we might not see it for another month or two when all the players are back on deck from holidays and World Cup duty.

Seems a bit strange that they would release promotional material featuring the new jersey before it's official release though.

It is a mistake, or are they just not concerned about it?