Internationals 2006 Tri-Nations Draw

warriors4life_old

Guest
Here is the draw for the 2006 Tri-Nations between the New Zealand Kiwis, Australian Kangaroos and Great Britain Lions:

NB: All games are local times and scheduled for 8:00pm kick off.

Game 1
Saturday 14th October 2006
New Zealand v Australia
Mt Smart Stadium (Auckland NZ)

Game 2
Saturday 21st October 2006
Australia v New Zealand
Telstra Dome (Melbourne Aus)

Game 3
Saturday 28th October 2006
New Zealand v Great Britain
Jade Stadium (Christchurch NZ)

Game 4
Saturday 4th November 2006
Australia v Great Britain
Aussie Stadium (Sydney Aus)

Game 5
Saturday 11th November 2006
New Zealand v Great Britain
Westpac Stadium (Wellington NZ)

Game 6
Saturday 18th November 2006
Australia v Great Britain
Suncorp Stadium (Brisbane Aus)

Game 7 - Final
Saturday 25th November 2006
2006 Tri Nations Final
Aussie Stadium (Sydney Aus)
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
Cant wait for the Kiwis vs GB game at Jade Stadium,Christchurch!!! Cos im going!!! YIPEEEE. :lol:
 

sliphgrrl_old

Guest
We've got tickets to game 1 at Mt Smart Stadium. It'll be my first international test!
 

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

Guest
n i wont b goin to any :cry: unless the kiwis make it too the finals :p
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
sliphgrrl said:
We've got tickets to game 1 at Mt Smart Stadium. It'll be my first international test!

Should be a good one, too. Has your husband told you about the time our mother almost started a brawl? :lol:
 

sliphgrrl_old

Guest
lol, yeah i think he has. Have you heard him say "get that man" in a screechy imitation of you mom's voice? its horrible! :lol:
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
sliphgrrl said:
lol, yeah i think he has. Have you heard him say "get that man" in a screechy imitation of you mom's voice? its horrible! :lol:

It ain't half as bad as the real thing... *shudders*
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
n i wont b goin to any :cry: unless the kiwis make it too the finals :p
You mean when the kiwis make it to the finals! :lol:
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
warriorfaithful* said:
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
n i wont b goin to any :cry: unless the kiwis make it too the finals :p
You mean when the kiwis make it to the finals! :lol:

lol true bro true, wat was i thinking :)
Lol. :lol: Im sure it was just a typo, i know you meant to write when. :D
 

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

Guest
warriorfaithful* said:
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
warriorfaithful* said:
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
n i wont b goin to any :cry: unless the kiwis make it too the finals :p
You mean when the kiwis make it to the finals! :lol:

lol true bro true, wat was i thinking :)
Lol. :lol: Im sure it was just a typo, i know you meant to write when. :D

LOL yeh n i was half asleep, just got up and thought i was an aussie fan *shakes head* never will i post wen i first wake up
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
warriorfaithful* said:
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
warriorfaithful* said:
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
n i wont b goin to any :cry: unless the kiwis make it too the finals :p
You mean when the kiwis make it to the finals! :lol:

lol true bro true, wat was i thinking :)
Lol. :lol: Im sure it was just a typo, i know you meant to write when. :D

LOL yeh n i was half asleep, just got up and thought i was an aussie fan *shakes head* never will i post wen i first wake up
Lol. :lol:
 

Similar threads

Replies
20
Views
1K
Jesbass_old
Replies
3
Views
668
Murphdogg1_old
Replies
12
Views
1K
Jesbass_old
Replies
3
Views
867
Jesbass_old
Replies
16
Views
1K
MiXmasterreece_old

Last Game

08 May

10 - 29
3.9 Total Avg Rating
2.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 13 ratings