General 1 x 2018 GF Ticket Giveaway

tajhay

Bird Gang to Warrior
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
nakiproud has kindly offered to donate his 1x Grand Final ticket to a worthy community member on here. If you would like to win, and can attend the game in Sydney on 30th September, please comment in the thread on why you deserve to be the winner of the ticket. This is a great opportunity for members who previously have never been able to make a grand final for whatever reason.

nakiproud will choose the most worthy entry. Thanks to him for his generosity! Ticket will be emailed to you (you only need the barcode to get entry anyway).

Last edited:

Boats n Hoes

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Good shit nakiman!

It'd be a buzz but the "needs to be worthy" rules out a self obsessed fucker like me.

Just wondering if anybody knows someone on here who's been doing it tough lately? Getting over an illness or something?

Reactions: tajhay and Rizzah

tajhay

Bird Gang to Warrior
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
It'd be a buzz but the "needs to be worthy" rules out a self obsessed fucker like me.
The needs to be worthy part no longer applies. He just wants it gone, to any fan. Even Storm or Roosters fans are welcome if you guys know anyone who would like to go. Just remember its 1 ticket.

Reactions: razzrillinger

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Awesome gesture nakiproud , normally I’d jump at the chance (now that the ‘worthy’ part has been removed ;) ) unfortunately I’ve got other commitments

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings