- Vincent Manase Mohenoa Anderson
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Auckland, New Zealand
- 89 kg
- New Zealand
- Warriors #
- Warriors Debut (Date and Match Details)
- 7th July 2002 vs Cronulla Sharks
- Junior Club
- Northcote Tigers
- Signed From
- Mt Albert
- Five Eighth
- Wikipedia Page
Anderson debuted for New Zealand Warriors in Round 17 of the 2002 National Rugby League, playing against Cronulla Sharksat Toyota Park on 7 July 2002. That year the Warriors went on to the 2002 NRL Grand Final, which they lost 30-8 to Sydney City Roosters.
In 2003 he played centre as New Zealand Warriors fell one victory short of a consecutive Grand Final appearance.
He scored two tries in his Test debut in the 30-16 win against Australia in October 2003. Anderson shifted to five-eighth and played with his younger brother Louis in four Test matches at the end of 2004 – including the 16-all draw against Australia and losses to Australia and Great Britain in England.
He would play a couple seasons with Wigan before linking up with brother Louis at the Wolves and finishing his career at Salford.
- 2002–04 NZ Warriors
- 2003–2006 New Zealand Kiwis
- 2005 Tri Nations Champions with the Kiwis
- 2005–06 St Helens
- 2007–10 Warrington Wolves
- 2009 Challenge Cup final winners with the Wolves
- 2010 Challenge Cup final winners with the Wolves
- 2011–12 Salford Reds