Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

I’d really like to move Terrel May and Jack Bostock this week, think they’ve about done all they can do. Would prefer to save the trades though. Just gonna panic procrastinate.

Question: Api's break even is 66. I don't think he will get that but I still think he will score decently unless he comes off injured.

Would you trade him out asap, or just take a $ hit (probs like $10k) and take the points and trade the following week.

Wrighty Wrighty I think this loop works too

1714539472477.png

So Sasagi doesn't play, so emergency player will score. Gray plays first game of the round. If he scores well, I leave it and Gray will score. If Gray scores badly, then I can trade Savage in for Sasagi.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong!

Wrighty Wrighty I think this loop works too

View attachment 6995

So Sasagi doesn't play, so emergency player will score. Gray plays first game of the round. If he scores well, I leave it and Gray will score. If Gray scores badly, then I can trade Savage in for Sasagi.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong!

Perfect.
Gray plays tomorrow night, so you see what he scores. If he scores heaps, leave everyone where they are and Gray's score will be added to your total at the end of the round. If he scores shit, move Savage to Sasagi's spot.

The only time you get caught out is if the first person scores about 35 - I find it hard to decide if you want that score or to take the other guys score, I've been burnt both ways in the past haha

Question: Api's break even is 66. I don't think he will get that but I still think he will score decently unless he comes off injured.

Would you trade him out asap, or just take a $ hit (probs like $10k) and take the points and trade the following week.
I think Api will do well all seasom except the games his back gets tight